Interested in joining a fast-paced, results-focused company that cares about its employees and is helping shape America's housing finance industry? Essent is currently interviewing for the following open positions:
- Job Title
- Licensing Specialist
- Requisition ID
- Radnor, PA 19087
- Other Location
Essent Guaranty, Inc. Founded in 2008, we are a private mortgage insurer, approved by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and licensed nationwide. We offer private mortgage insurance, also known as mortgage guaranty insurance, MI or private MI, for single-family mortgage loans in the United States, providing private capital to mitigate mortgage credit risk for lenders and investors. This, in turn, allows lenders to make additional mortgage financing available to prospective homeowners. We are focused on managing risk and dedicated to serving as a strong and fair counterparty. As a company, we bring strong private capital and a commitment to risk management to the mortgage insurance industry. As of September 30, 2018 Essent Guaranty was in compliance with the Private Mortgage Insurer Eligibility Requirements (PMIERs). Essent is rated BBB+ by Standard and Poor's and Baa1 by Moody's.
Title: Licensing Specialist
Location: Radnor, PA
The Licensing Specialist position works under regular supervision and is responsible for maintaining all NMLS Licensing activities in order for the Company to remain compliant in all states.
As a dynamic and resourceful professional, we will rely on you to perform the following duties:
- Apply for appropriate licenses in all states. Educate, test and apply for individual licensing for relevant employees.
- Renew all applicable corporate and individual licenses and order education for renewals.
- File quarterly and annual reports in all states where appropriate for all entities including mortgage call report.
- Manage corporate policies for all departments and have every policy reviewed according to their review date.
- Monitor filings in Metricstream so that all filings are completed in a timely matter.
- Review Disaster Recovery Plan yearly, revising plan as necessary.
- Work with Legal Department Manager on immigration matters including but not limited to H1B transfers for new employees, H1B renewals, green card filings, OPT extensions and H1B cap filings.
- Prepare draft answer to any RFEs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a mortgage company legal/compliance department with knowledge of SAFE Act, licensing, statues, rules, regulations, including upcoming bills introduced.Knowledge of NMLS and ability to navigate through the government system.
- Knowledge of Metricstream would be helpful but not required.
- Must be highly detailed oriented.
- Must maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to research statutes concerning mortgage lending.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities with conflicting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work productively as part of a team and as an individual contributor.
Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and disability benefits. We work to maintain a positive environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company.
Essent is an Equal Opportunity Employer.