Healthcare Systems Analyst
- Job Title
- Healthcare Systems Analyst
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
The candidate must be a quick learner and a team player and should have the ability to handle multiple and sometimes competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. The candidate needs to possess excellent logical reasoning and attention to detail skills.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost effective application programming solution.
- Develops, documents, and follows standard coding practices.
- Provides comprehensive consultation to business units and IT management and staff at the highest technical level on all phases of data integration processes and data management.
- Experience with Medicare / Medicaid / medical and coding terminology / HEDIS and Stars / SNP Model of Care / Health Services
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of the following experience:
- Intermediate to advanced T-SQL (large amount of code and numerous JOINs, complex JOINs, subqueries, stored procedures, indexes, temp tables and CTEs, query optimization is a MUST)
- Intermediate to advanced SSIS (numerous source and destination types, numerous transformations)
- Back-end data analysis
- Front-end application research
- User facing requirements gathering in Agile environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with PL-SQL and Informatica is a plus