HRIS Systems Analyst
- Job Title
- HRIS Systems Analyst
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
Job Title: HRIS Systems Analyst
Conexess Group is aiding a local Fortune 500 client in their search for an HRIS Systems Analyst. This is an immediate full time need paying an annual salary between 85,000 and 97,000. Our well known client is offering great benefits, annual bonus averaging 10%, excellent onsite amenities, and the chance to lead/maintain a new HR platform.
· Required software experience: ServiceNow HRSD
· This position requires a Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business Administration or other business-related degree
· This position requires 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in HRIS administration, process and data management (SAP HCM experience a plus)
· This position requires experience supporting HR process workflows and user experience
· High level of professional and personal integrity and ability to exercise good judgment
· Proven track record of deploying and/or administering HR technology solutions both on premise and cloud platforms that enable business objectives and goals
· Skilled at building cross-functional and multi-level relationships
· Requires strong analytical skills and the ability interpret business requirements to technical solutions and business process mapping
· Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities
· Preferred: Certifications in Human Resources
Preferred software experience:
· Workday HCM - Business Process Administration
· Leads the effort as product owner to maintain and support HR SaaS systems based on technical, operational and regulatory requirements through the review, testing and implementation of upgrades, enhancements and patches. Coordinating activities with the HR COE's and functional teams.
· Ensures HR governance model is being followed for all systems: Intake, general controls & change control, enhancements, break fix, CI, security, change/release calendar
· Conducts technology steering committee forums with the stakeholders and functional owners of the SaaS technology solutions to review future updates and features that will drive continued adoption and relevance of the platform.
· Directs end-user support for access issues, application errors and data problems. Performs research and testing for fixes as needed and quickly resolves issues
· Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation to train end users on new modules, processes, and functionality
· Manage multiple HR Shared Services projects, their associated deliverables and timelines
· Identify and propose solutions for underperforming centralized services and systems while identifying opportunities to improve overall HR effectiveness and performance.
· Work with HRIS security to support HR system access, govern and grant access to various systems
· Support marketing and adoption to drive Self Service for data and analytics