- Farm-to-Market Solar Energy for Houston residents with LocalSun – sign up for a month-to-month solar rate in Houston! Learn More
Welcome to our Careers page!
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Contract Administration Analyst
- Job Title
- Contract Administration Analyst
- Position ID
- The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Other Location
Position Specific Description
Responsible for the front office retail contracts post-deal review process in conjunction with sales, pricing, risk and legal. Reports to front office Legal Contracts Administrator.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure quality control of retail contracts once executed by customer and timely directs contracts to other functions for review/ approval.
- Utilize reports to locate accounts that have missing contract information and resolves. Provide weekly metrics reporting and offer recommendations for process improvements.
- Follow up with sales to obtain missing information within a timely manner.
- Review executed A&A and drop documents and ensure system updates are accurate.
- Occasionally assist the sales team by assembling and disseminating correct versions of contractual docs and confirmation that documents are in good order prior to injecting into the downstream process.
- Gather and maintains customer contact information and enter into system.
- Assist in managing the document retention process
Essential Skills and Experience
- In depth knowledge of the energy industry, retail products and related component breakdown
- Comprehensive understanding of business rules and operations
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and articulate thoughts and concepts well
- Ability to think strategically as well as understand the practical, day-to-day implementation requirements for successful completion
- Conflict management and resolution
- Team player
- Advanced knowledge is required in Word and Excel
- Retail contract management experience
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 3+ years of retail energy experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Learn more about MP2
Meet the MP2 Team
MP2 stands firmly upon the reputations of our individual team members, not just for knowing the energy markets, but also for doing the right things and standing by our word.THE MP2 TEAM
Our Client Philosophy
Our crew consists of genuine, smart people who fully understand the power markets and know how to make our clients happy, because at the end of the day, great service is as simple as effort.OUR PHILOSOPHY
Contact MP2 Energy
Have a question that needs an answer? Want to learn more about how MP2 Energy can save you or your business money on energy costs? Contact us today and talk to a real human!GET IN TOUCH