Workers' Compensation Attorney - COLA
- Job Title
- Workers' Compensation Attorney - COLA
- Job ID
- Columbia, SC 29201
- Other Location
A prominent Columbia, SC law firm seeks an experienced workers' compensation attorney that can step into an active case load.
- 5+ years of experience with workers' compensation and litigation experience.
- Able to analyze, conduct discovery, litigate and make client recommendations concerning cases.
- Demonstrate solid knowledge and expertise in the workers' compensation case process.
- Requires report writing to clients for case developments, strategy and exposure, as well as research and legal writing for briefs, motions, etc.
- Car is required, as there will be need for appearance at depositions and courtroom appearances for hearings, motions, & trials.
- Relevant experience, knowledge and ability to work on and complete assignments well and independently.
- SC licensed attorney.
- Excellent communication, research and analytical skills, and who has the ability to work well with clients, attorneys and staff.
QUALIFIED ATTORNEYS WILL BE CONTACTED