City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Job Title
- Office Assistant
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Our client in Providence RI is looking for an energetic Office Assistant to join their team! This candidate will need to assist by maintaining office operations, receiving and distributing communications, maintaining supplies and equipment and serving customers.
The potential candidate will be filling both an administrative and receptionist role. Lively and friendly demeanor desired as individual will also be responsible for greeting and directing customers both in person and by phone.
Responsibilities of the Office Assistant:
- Answer and direct all incoming phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Light invoicing and updating company database
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
Preferred Qualifications of the Office Assistant:
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills; excellent grammar, editing, and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Professionalism, poise, punctuality, and reliability
- Demonstrates initiative, is an independent thinker, and a self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and project deadlines
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize and multi task work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Please send resume to apply for immediate consideration.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills
filing, answering phones, emailing, scheduling