Please select the position below that you want to apply for or just create a profile. You will be assigned a username and password, which will allow you to come back and update your information or resume. There will be a couple of fields to enter your information and then you will see a list of general questions about job requirements and your surveying experience. Answering these questions is not required, but will better assist SPS in matching you with available job opportunities. The last field will require you to upload your resume to our database. Now you are ready to click the save button. You will receive two emails upon submittal that will contain your username, password and profile links. A representative with SPS will contact you to review your profile, experience, and job needs.
- Job Title
- CADD Technician
- Job ID
- Austin, TX 78749
- Other Location
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work primarily in the office on drafting, research, field note reduction data analysis, and other related survey drawings using AutoCAD Civil 3D, (Microstation, ArcGIS a plus), Trimble Business Center, and other related survey programs.
- Provide first draft review and edits after processing by the office survey technician.
- Perform mathematical and geometric calculations including closing and adjusting level loops and field traverses and has an understanding of atmospheric impacts on measurements
- Assist the Crew Chief by demonstrating logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. .
- Daily administration duties including, but not limited to, downloading field notes and daily reports
- Perform other duties as assigned.