- Job Title
- Contracts Analyst
- Job ID
- San Diego, CA 92101
- Other Location
- Crystal City VA
Contracts Analyst with room for growth.
We are searching for candidates who are proactive and passionate about developing contract strategies, planning, and execution.
Fuse is a dynamic small business that is rapidly growing. With contracts across all military branches, we are searching for someone who can organize our contracts and support the project management organization with contract planning, guidance, and analysis. This position will report directly to the leadership team and work closely with our Program and Project Managers as we expand our contract portfolio.
To succeed in this position candidates should have exceptional communication and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with our industry partners.
Contract Analyst Responsibilities:
- Leverage available resources to review, draft, and revise contracting and acquisition documentation independently, including researching federal, DoD, and Navy pre-award and post-award contracting procedures and policies.
- Apply excellent interpersonal expertise and sound business judgments to handle multiple activities with a short turn-around time in a dynamic environment.
- Support client-focused service within all aspects of the federal government contracting life cycle, including pre-award acquisition planning, source selection support, and post-award contract administration for complex naval and DoD software and hardware intensive systems.
- Advise and guide all matters of federal, DoD, and Navy pre-award and post-award contracting procedures and policies.
- Review procurement request, Statements of Work (SOWs), Performance Work Statements (PWSs), Justification and Approvals (J&As), Determination and Finding (D&F), and the Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL), including ensuring adequacy, consistency, and compliance with administrative, regulatory, and procedural requirements.
- Manage subcontracts with multiple vendors and partners.
- Oversee the analysis and prepare reports to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
• 3+ years of experience with any of the following: procurement planning, proposal development support, or contracts administration
• Experience with providing contractual advice including researching, analyzing, and interpreting complex acquisition rules and regulations
• Experience with the complete Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
• Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
• BA, BS degree, or equivalent experience
• Experience with FAR, DFARS, and DoD 5000 series regulations and laws, executive orders, statutes, policies, principles of acquisition planning, and other requirements necessary to accomplish assigned duties
• Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including using computer proficiency to effectively communicate complex procurement regulations, processes, and procedures
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.