Software Engineering Manager
- Job Title
- Software Engineering Manager
- Job ID
- Franklin, TN
- Other Location
Conexess Group is aiding a Franklin, TN based healthcare company in their search for a Software Engineering Manager. In this role you will lead a team through the continuous design and development for our software.
- Maintain current awareness of marketplace trends related to ongoing process improvements in software engineering and lead process definition and process improvement related to software engineering processes.
- Oversee resource development ensuring that resources are best utilized. Train and mentor current staff.
- 8+ years professional experience in software development including design and implementation with prior experience leading software engineering teams, experience in the health care industry preferred.
- 5+ years familiarity with developing software as a service (SaaS) using Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS with prior experience with cloud-based software development and deployment.
- 5+ years of version control systems and continuous integrations systems such as Jenkins.
- 2+ year of Project management experience.
- Strong understanding and experience executing several software development methodologies and life cycles. Ability to understand and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Ability to negotiate with and influence senior management. Ability to lead and influence across departments and across levels of leaderships both internally and with customers.
- Proven ability to organize/manage multiple priorities coupled with the flexibility to quickly adapt to ever-changing business needs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Adept and presenting complex topics, influencing and executing with timely / actionable follow-through.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to convert information into practical training deliverables. Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems.
- Bachelor’s in computer information technology, computer science, management systems or related discipline required; Master’s preferred