Senior Sharepoint Developer
- Job Title
- Senior Sharepoint Developer
- Job ID
- Huntsville, AL
- Other Location
Senior Sharepoint Developer
Talent Orchard, LLC has been contracted by a top defense firm in their search for a Senior Sharepoint Developer in Huntsville, AL.
- Participates as a member of and leads development teams.
- Designs units for others.
- Completes development to implement complex components.
- Designs solutions for others to develop.
- Participates in cross-functional teams.
- Leads design activities
- May provide mentoring and guidance to developers.
- Designs, prepares and executes unit tests. Represents team to clients.
- Demonstrates technical leadership, and exerts influence outside of immediate team.
- Develops innovative team solutions to complex problems.
- Contributes to strategic direction for teams.
- Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to provide maintenance solutions across one or more technology areas (e.g. Web-site Development).
- Applies company and 3rd party technologies to complex software solutions of moderate complexity.
- Independently implements end-user or enterprise solutions of significant complexity.
- Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for clients.
- Consults with team members and other organizations, clients and vendors on complex issues.
- Assigns work to others.
- Technical leadership of assigned project.
- Provide time / resource estimates for assigned projects.
- May develop innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 8 years of related experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 8 years of experience. Security+ certification
Knowledge and Skills:
- 8 or more years experience as a SharePoint developer. Working knowledge of C#, VB.Net. Advanced ability to work with Web-development tools for new applications.
- Advanced understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle.
- Advanced understanding of modern software design and development methodologies (e.g., OO).
- Experience on multiple full release project life cycles. Advanced understanding of modern SCM (software configuration management).
- Advanced understanding of testing tools and unit test and integration test scripting, and testing methodologies.
- Advanced experience using an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio) and development of tool add-ins. Strong understanding of basic Database Administration.
- Able to define quality and security standards. Good verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
- General project management/team leader skills. Ability to work effectively in a globally dispersed team and with clients and vendors.
- Demonstrated technical leadership skills.