- Job Title
- Job ID
- Wellesley, MA 02481
- Other Location
My client is a well established multi-state insurance defense law firm who is seeking qualified Associate Attorney, with 3 - 6 years of Workers' Compensation Litigation experience, to join their thriving New England team!
- 3 to 6 years of Workers' Compensation litigation experience.
- Able to step into a ready made case load.
- Draft briefs for submission
- Settlement analysis
- Strong research skills
- Draft memos and appeals, etc.
- Computer literate.
- Experience with hearings, motions and depositions.
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of organization.
- Licensed in Massachusetts is required, additional bar admissions in Connecticut and/or Rhode Island are preferred.
- Great opportunity for a hard working self motivated attorney.
- File review and analysis
- Commitment to respond promptly to all emails and phone inquiries
- Collegial, supportive environment with advancement opportunities in a constantly-expanding practice.
**Excellent pay and benefit package**
QUALIFIED ATTORNEYS WILL BE CONTACTED