C++ Embedded SW Developer, ADAS Navigation
- Job Title
- C++ Embedded SW Developer, ADAS Navigation
- Job ID
- Hanover, NI
- Other Location
Our client is an Autonomous Driving Technology leader working with a major German OEM. This is the place to be to develop and apply your skills in this sector.
- Embedded SW-development in automotive SW project with ~35 developers, agile teams
- C++, QNX, functional safety
- Design und verification (review, code analysis, unit test, interaction test) based on requirements
- State-of-the-art methods (design, coding, verification, agile)
- ASPICE process compliance
- Study in computer science, electrical engineering, physics or similar
- ´~5+ years of experience in SW development
- Appropriate experience in embedded development, incl. experience in process maturity models (preferably including functional safety requirements) and its implementation
- You are working independently, structured, goal-oriented.
- You have a high entitlement for correctness, collaboration and quality.
- English language (written and spoken)
- C++, version 11 is preferred but solid knowledge in C++ in general is fine.
- Embedded software experience is a requirement
- Navigation experience is highly desired – map data domain knowledge(HD map, NDS / topology, & non-NDS/topology (dedicated navigation map))
- Can be a nonEU citizen, as long as you have an existing valid German working visa
- Agile – preferred, not a requirement
- ADAS background is desirable
- Will accept solid C++ candidates even if not from automotive
- Immediate work start for available candidates
- Required Skills
current valid permit for working in Germany