LEAPROS® MOBILE APP IS NOW NATIONAL!
and Job Search Tool
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Techonology & Engineering
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Human Resources & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
Senior Payroll Specialist
- Job Title
- Senior Payroll Specialist
- Job ID
- Anaheim, CA 92867
- Other Location
LEAPROS™ Workforce Solutions strategically links employers and professionals through innovative workforce solutions and transformative technology that catalyze growth for impact. LEAPROS™ is a trusted workforce solutions partner, offering customized recruitment and interim staffing solutions, as well as innovative resources designed to empower employers and professionals to accomplish their hiring and career objectives. Operating on a national platform, our areas of concentration include finance and accounting, information technology and engineering, human resources and administration, sales and marketing, supply chain and operations. Whether you are a talented professional or a company looking for a talented professional, we welcome you to take a leap with us!
CLIENT PROFILE: We have partnered with a highly recognizable and well-branded company in their search for an experienced Payroll Specialist to help in the completion of a High Volume Payroll Cycle.
POSITION TITLE: Payroll Specialist
- Manually processing Payroll, will be required to complete the full payroll process, from start to finish, including making various corrections as needed
- Processing high-volume, multi-state payroll, self monitoring, organization, attention to detail and time management is essential
- Manage all timecards, handle manual checks, terminations, bonus checks, garnishments etc.
- Audits, adjustments and reconciliation of various discrepancies
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• 3-5 year of payroll processing experience, with some overlap in HR related duties a plus
• Excellent 10-Key skills (Short "Prove it" test)
• Must have high volume payroll processing experience,
• Strong verbal and written communication skills,
• ADP experience is a plus + Excel Skills (Including exposure to V-lookups/Pivot Tables)
• Must be detail oriented with a sense of urgency, self-motivated and committed to meeting deadlines
At LEAPROS™, we are committed to our core values and guiding ethical principles, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity. This commitment enhances our ability to conduct business with the highest level of integrity, solidifying our position as the most trusted workforce solutions partner. To learn more about LEAPROS™ or to speak with one of our recruitment partners, call 866-920-LEAP or visit our website at www.leapros.com.