- Job Title
- Business Analyst
- Job ID
- Seaside, CA
- Other Location
- Alexandria, VA or Dublin, OH
Public Trust or clearable
We are looking for a Business Analyst, well versed in PL/SQL Script Writing/Reporting to be based in Seaside, CA, Alexandria, VA or Dublin, OH. Must already posses DoD Public Trust or be clearable. This process can take upwards of 4 months to obtain.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives using knowledge of information technology and industry knowledge/requirements.
- Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/support groups, using strong communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Research, identify, and specify solutions to problems.
- Support and conduct visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Support requirements management and change management processes.
- Support aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations.
- Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
Performs work assigned by others.
Provides time / resource estimates for assigned tasks.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 6 months or more years experience.
- Essential: requirements determination using structured techniques for documentation, analysis, evaluation/validation; decomposition of high-level information into details; abstracting low-level information; distinguishing requests vs needs; distinguishing requirements vs solutions; classifying/prioritizing requirements; requirements change management and traceability; identifying risks; applying creativity to solving complex problems; building relationships and working collaboratively; effective verbal/written communication; experience in an industry domain.
- Specialized: developing structured user manuals and training; business rules modeling; develop and executing acceptance test plans.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 6 months to 2 years of related experience or a Master's degree and up to two years of experience.