- Job Title
- Switchboard Assembly
- Job ID
- Sumter, SC
- Other Location
Norman Williams is looking for motivated and experienced individuals that have 6 + months wiring experience.
You will need to come to our location at:
344 West Liberty Street Sumter, SC. to fill out an application for this position.
Requirements are as follows :
Am I qualified?
You are qualified if you have previous wiring experience.
You are qualified if you can read and interpret schematics or blueprints.
You are qualified if you have worked with car stereos or alarm systems.
You are qualified if you have experience working on HVAC systems
You are qualified if you have ever worked as an electrical assistant.
If you are a fit for this description, please apply.
You will be trained to assemble and wire a variety of complex assembly and subassembly operations for switchboard and switchgear products. You will also be trained on component wiring schemes include PLC’s, Circuit Monitors, and other advanced electronic devices.
- Experience in wiring techniques
- Position requires lifting and holding in place assembly parts weighing up to 25 lbs. repeatedly over work period
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings, wiring diagrams, schematics, blueprints, material lists, and other source materials
- Position requires periodic overtime on a short notice to meet customer service
- Candidate must be highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work in a team environment