City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Legal Case Reviewer
- Job Title
- Legal Case Reviewer
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Providence-based law firm seeks an outgoing self-starting Legal Case Reviewer who can learn our system quickly and attack projects aggressively. Willing to train the right candidate, who obtains the attributes we seek for the Legal Case Reviewer.
- A Legal Case Reviewer must possess good typing/computer/telephone and general office skills.
- Being a team player is very important as well as being dependable.
- This is for a reputable firm and the position offers excellent health benefits, vacation time, as well as excellent leadership and growth potential within the firm.
Duties of the Legal Case Reviewer:
Applicant should be very organized/detail oriented and have the ability to prioritize and work under pressure. Must have a bachelor's degree!
- Case/file management
- Preparation of legal documents
- Confirm the case status with the attorney.
- Summarize and perform case mapping for necessary documents
- Docketing and data entry
- Perform typing, filing and document and file review.
- Office administrator duties as assigned.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to apply now!
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills
typing, data entry, detail oriented
- Pay Range
- $15.00 Hourly to $18.00 Hourly