City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Client Support Specialist
- Job Title
- Client Support Specialist
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Rhode Island based company is seeking a Client Support Specialist to join their busy team. This Client Support Specialist will need to ensure that all administrative needs are promptly addressed by responding to Project Coordinator’ requests, orders, questions and concerns.
Qualified candidates for this position must have a passion for excellence, outstanding communication and organizational skills, as well as the ability to readily build relationships in person and/or over the phone.
Client Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Accurately enter customer sales orders, quotes and returns
- Entry of customer purchase orders, verify pricing and product availability, then follow through to ensure on time delivery.
- Receive inbound calls and respond to calls as appropriate
- Promptly resolve customer service issues to the customer’s satisfaction per company procedures and standards
- Create and maintain customer accounts using the CRM database
- Perform administrative duties, reports and special projects associated with Customer Support
Client Support Specialist Requirements:
- 2 years’ work experience in Client and customer Support
- Impeccable Attention to Detail with Strong Organizational Skills
- Exceptional Communication Skills, both verbal and written
- Effective Team Player with the ability to Work Independently
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment, a plus
- Knowledge of ERP software systems, a plus
Send resume to apply for immediate consideration.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills
order execution, customer service, product knowledge, organized
- Pay Range
- $18.00 Hourly to $20.00 Hourly