City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Job Title
- Medical Secretary
- Job ID
- Warwick, RI 02886
- Other Location
Very busy medical office in the Warwick area is now seeking a friendly and experienced Medical Secretary for a fast-paced office. We are seeking an individual with experience in the healthcare field as well as an office/administrative environment to work as a Medical Secretary.
Responsibilities of Medical Secretary include but are not limited to:
- High emphasis on phone skills - answering/referring inquiries and scheduling appointments
- Welcoming and checking in patients/ visitors
- Monitoring daily schedule to ensure all appointments are running on schedule and smooth patient flow
- Obtaining and verifying patient demographics and insurance information
- Accurate entry of patient information into the office's computer system
- Clerical responsibilities include filing, faxing, phones and maintaining cleanliness of patient waiting area.
Required skills/experience of the Medical Secretary
- Self-starter, organized, multi-tasker, team player, outgoing
- Excels in person/written communication - great customer service skills required
- 1 to 3 years experience in filing and general reception
- Familiarity with medical terminology and computer systems
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for consideration.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills