- Job Title
- Salesforce Admin.
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37203
- Other Location
Conexess Group is aiding a local client in their search for a Salesforce Administrator. This is a direct hire role with a competitive compensation package.
- Assist in the implementation of security practices by monitoring login and user activity, de-activating unused users and auditing field and profile access and security permissions
- Manage the setup of new users and their permissions
- Monitor the various Salesforce environments
- Work with the development team to ensure code coverage does not fall below Salesforce and CLIENT thresholds
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected teams / users
- Perform and coordinate deployments for the Salesforce team
- Log and track identified system problems and work with Salesforce team through resolution
- Responsible for the creation of Salesforce cases for issue resolution when appropriate
- Implement and govern security related to profiles, permission sets, roles, sharing settings and login access policies
- Customize and configure all out of the box functionality features such as, creating objects, fields, formula fields, validation rules, workflows, process builder flows, page layouts, creating apps, report types, sharing rules, permission sets, profiles, roles, etc.
- Responsible for adding users to queues and creating list views for them as needed
- Perform any sandbox refreshes and activities related to those refreshes as appropriate
- Use good development practices and rigorously test any changes within the Salesforce sandbox before deploying to production
- Research and stay current on security and maintenance related items by utilizing Trust.salesforce.com or other pertinent sites and or tools
- Responsible for processing month-end renewals, staging pre-renewal activities and generating accounts receivable billings
- Perform data cleanup and data manipulation tasks using Data Loader and any other third-party applications. Run appropriate exception reports to maintain data integrity
- Perform Audit Trail monitoring as needed
- Track issues and/or tasks required through available tools (TFS, ServiceNow, etc.) and work with appropriate users to ensure issue resolution or task completion
- Provide insight to both the business and development teams on useful third-party applications
- Integrate appropriate third-party applications, such as Five9, DocuSign, etc.
- Actively research AppExchange applications and be able to perform analysis on AppExchange solutions. Perform the necessary installation and configuration of any AppExchange solutions into the CLIENT Salesforce Orgs
- Perform any necessary production support duties and work closely with users on issues and help provide solutions to business needs
- Work with management and business analyst teams to establish suitable processes or policies to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Other duties as assigned
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related area preferred, or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum there (3) years of related experience.
- Work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Team orientation
- Customer focused and service driven
- Detail orientation and strong attention to detail
- Effectively present information verbally and in written form
- Must have excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Must be able to manage many moving parts and details at once
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects and competing work demands
- Understanding of deployment policies
- Must have ability to track issues and/or tasks required through available tools (TFS, ServiceNow, etc.) and work with appropriate users to ensure issue resolution or task completion
License(s)/Certifications Preferred: Salesforce Administrator (ADM201), Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM211), and Salesforce Platform App Builder