ECM/ IDS Specialist - Panama City
- Job Title
- ECM/ IDS Specialist - Panama City
- Job ID
- Panama City, FL
- Other Location
Panama City, FL
Are you searching for a rewarding opportunity? Talent Orchard is seeking an ECM/IDS Specialist to support a federal consulting firm with deep roots in the military.
•Provides standardized Individual Augmentee (IA) family case management IAW CNIC Individual Deployment Support Desk Guide.
•Serves as the designated POC for an individual Sailor or family to support them in obtaining necessary services before, during and after IA assignment.
•Serves as the designated POC for an individual Sailor or family, DoD Civilian or family to support them in obtaining necessary services for current status and future permanent transition when emergency case management services are indicated.
•Serves as a liaison with other military community agencies. Provide regular follow-up and case management services per family request for assigned IA sailors or family members and provide intensive case management services for assigned sailors or family members needing emergency case management services.
•Using existing resources, supports family by providing necessary required forms, obtaining explanation and directions from subject matter experts, and advising them through the bureaucratic requirements associated with IA assignment and/or displacement or transition .
•Provides feedback and information to CNIC leadership regarding family needs, lapses in the system, and response times.
•Addresses system lapses in a timely and professional manner.
•Utilizes information technology including the internet as available to keep abreast of changes.
•Serves families and provide support where needed, while being responsive to the overall needs and tempo of the FFSP.
•Coordinates and integrates family services and referrals utilizing on- and off-installation resources, state, intra-state, and federal services as necessary.
•Operates as part of a larger system with continual communication with CNIC, N1 and local military installations, keeping in touch with changes and additions to resources and policies.
•Ensures that individual case management services and deployment support group programs, one-on-one assistance and Information and referral services are entered and counted in FFSMIS.
•Ensures that staff delivering individual deployment support and emergency case management are accounting for services scheduled and delivered in the automated Centralized Scheduling and Metrics system in use by the FFSP.
•Fully supports the FFSP role in emergency preparedness and response including participation in exercises and execution of an Emergency Family Assistance Center when directed.
Other Job Requirements
• Associates degree in a social science or related field OR 2 years’ equivalent experience
• Demonstrated experience providing advocacy or case management services is required.
• Must possess a broad range of specialized work experience including: working with family programs, military or civilian social service agencies, and/or is a military family member with full understanding of the military lifestyle.
• Strong oral and written communication, assessment, data management, and advocacy skills are required.
• Must possess advocacy knowledge, skills, and abilities such as: working knowledge of state, federal, and local resources, as well as understanding, sensitivity, and empathy for sailors and family members from diverse racial, ethnic and socioeconomic background.
• Must agree to operate within established guidelines of the Navy FFSP Program.
• Must maintain a valid, unrestricted motor vehicle license and be physically able to perform all contractual duties.
• Must be able to operate general office equipment including but not limited to: computer, phones and related media and information devices on most or all workdays
• Ability to communicate and interact with others, both in person and/or by telephone to conduct business
• Ability to work under time pressure and rapidly for long periods to meet deadlines.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
· Human Capital
· Professional Services
· Accounting/Audit Readiness
· Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
· Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.