LEAPROS® MOBILE APP IS NOW NATIONAL!
and Job Search Tool
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Techonology & Engineering
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Human Resources & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
Assistant Accounting Manager
- Job Title
- Assistant Accounting Manager
- Job ID
- El Segundo, CA
- Other Location
LEAPROS™ Workforce Solutions strategically links employers and professionals through innovative workforce solutions and transformative technology that catalyze growth for impact. LEAPROS™ is a trusted workforce solutions partner, offering customized recruitment and interim staffing solutions, as well as innovative resources designed to empower employers and professionals to accomplish their hiring and career objectives. Operating on a national platform, our areas of concentration include finance and accounting, information technology and engineering, human resources and administration, sales and marketing, supply chain and operations. Whether you are a talented professional or a company looking for a talented professional, we welcome you to take a leap with us!
POSITION TITLE: Assistant Accounting Manager
POSITION SUMMARY: The Assistant Accounting Manager is responsible for leading and developing the group of staff accountants. Following position will prepare and review work to ensure timely and accurate ledger entries, reconciliations, and completion of financial statements.
- Oversee month end closing to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of financials for several entities
- Manage GL team, perform proper and adequate review of work papers
- Prepare and review month end work paper
- Perform financial review and analysis
- Utilize reporting tools to inform parent company of monthly results
- Facilitate financial and tax audit to ensure proper controls are in place and any deficiencies are remedied
- Ensure compliance with IRS, IFRS, GAAP and auditor requirements
- Provide clear direction and guidance to GL team, provide day-to-day direction
- Manage overall income tax filing process to ensure timely and accurate filing
- Manage the company’s federal, states, excise, property tax and GST/HST filings
- Manage business registration, license/license renewal for Company
- Work closely with department heads in operations and sales departments to provide leadership for Ad-hoc projects as needed
- BA or BS in accounting preferred, or finance/business
- CPA required
- 6+ years' experience, prefer 2+ years private and 2+ years public
- 2 years' experience in a managerial role preferred
- Good understanding of GAAP/IFRS
- Great problem solving skills
Please send all resumes or inquires to Daniel Treffry at firstname.lastname@example.org, it is an honor to partner with you on your search!
At LEAPROS™, we are committed to our core values and guiding ethical principles, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity. This commitment enhances our ability to conduct business with the highest level of integrity, solidifying our position as the most trusted workforce solutions partner. To learn more about LEAPROS™ or to speak with one of our recruitment partners, call 866-920-LEAP or visit our website at www.leapros.com.