Business Consultant - Web Services & XML/XLST (IT or Business Processing) - Contract
- Job Title
- Business Consultant - Web Services & XML/XLST (IT or Business Processing) - Contract
- Job ID
- Lenexa, KS 66215
- Other Location
Title: Business Consultant (IT or Business Processing)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is seeking a highly motivated Business Consultant to join our growing team. In this role, candidates will be supporting a key banking & credit union software product. The Business Consultant will work with our clients to help determine how this product can help improve our customers business processes by assisting with design and implementation of each workflow to ensure successful customer engagement. The team environment is Windows Operating System and MS SQL Server. The ideal Business Consultant would have awareness of Web Services and the ability to understand XML and XLST.
About this Team:
This team supports internally developed but external marketed products for customers (phone, email and onsite) to determine what business processes can be addressed with our software. Candidates will be part of a larger team of 14 employees, with 7 employees who are focused just this software product.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in consulting in the areas of either Information Technology and or Business Processes.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% for customer onsite engagement.
- Must have experience providing direct support to external customer over phone, email and onsite.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with XML and XLST highly preferred
- Web Service Experience.
- Business Analyst Background.
- Conducts on-site customer operational and/or systems analysis resulting in problem identification. During engagements, identifies operational and system enhancement opportunities.
- Drafts proposals, including detailed reports that outline the findings and recommendations for process improvement.
- Based on results, designs solutions and hardware/software specifications by creating detailed documents.
- Supports customers by utilizing data analytic tools and identifying ways to improve key performance factors.
- Effectively discusses products, services and solutions with customers to ensure client retention.
- Creates solution deployment strategy.
- Ensures testing and customer training are referred to support organizations.
- Assist less experienced peers.
- May create project plans to monitor progress, assuring all milestones are completed as projected.
- May have some financial responsibilities including project cost estimating, proposal generation, and invoicing.
- May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities.
- May identify company products or services sales opportunities to fulfill customer’s current or future needs and communicates to appropriate sales team.
- May assist customers in evaluating marketing plans, identifying strategic marketing initiatives and monitoring progress of a programs performance.
- May assist customers in the design and development of marketing plans for products and services.
- May communicate marketing campaigns and assist customers with the campaign program.