Software Programmer (AS400/RPG)
- Job Title
- Software Programmer (AS400/RPG)
- Job ID
- Southfield, MI 48336
- Other Location
This is a Software Programmer opportunity within our Shop Floor Systems team, working with our proprietary AS/400-based ERP and shop floor systems.
- The development of new programs, maintenance of existing programs, thorough testing of new and changed programs, and support of all programs within the system.
- The ideal candidate is an AS/400 Developer with a minimum of 5 years of experience programming in RPG III and CL, preferably working with manufacturing, shop floor, or ERP systems in the automotive industry.
- EDI or interface programming experience is a plus.
- They should be a self-starter, who enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and who takes pride in their work.
- While travel is not required for this position, occasional after-hours or weekend work may be necessary.
- Candidate should have a consistent employment history and be able to provide references.
- Candidate must have a consistent employment history with a minimum of 5 years of experience programming in RPG III and CL, as well as experience working with manufacturing, shop floor, or ERP systems.
- Desired experience with EDI and/or interfaces and inter-system communication is desirable.