Network Management Consultant - Secret Clearance
- Job Title
- Network Management Consultant - Secret Clearance
- Job ID
- Quantico, VA
- Other Location
Network Security & Management Consultant
Active Secret Clearance Required
Talent Orchard LLC, a Woman Owned Small Business with 8a designation is actively seeking an experienced consultant with hands-on Network Management and Security experience in supporting Micro Focus (previously Hewlett Packard, HP) products within a Government Agency environment. This is a contract opportunity with a strong likelihood for an ongoing extension.
- Four or more years’ experience with the following Micro Focus (previously HPe) tools; OBM, NNMi, SiteScope, Operations Agent, RTSM, uCMDB, OMW/OMU, BSM and OBR in a government secure environment.
- Knowledge of CI Resolution, TQL queries in OBM as well as node discovery methods and event management in NNMI.
- Integration experience for the products listed.
- RHEL administrator experience.
Successful applicants should understand the following protocols: TCP/IP, SFTP, SMTP, HTTP/S, SCP, SSH, NTP, DHCP, DNS, DNSSec, SNMP, SAN, BGP, OSPF
Other relevant experience;
- Experience with VPN and the associated protocols (IPSec, PPTP and etc.)
- Working with remote customers in a support capacity, collecting information, resolving issues, providing training about the products and updating cases in Remedy.
- How to create and run SQL queries for PostgreSQL and Oracle.
- How to troubleshoot product-specific issues by analyzing log files from OBM, NNMi, RTSM, OA, and OBR.
- Create pages, views, filters and more in OBM and NNMi
- Create bash and/or Perl scripts in RHEL.
- Understand how the backup and restore processes work for OBM, NNMi, and OBR.
- Analyze a managed nodes operation agent from the OBM management server, from the command line and GUI.
- Analyze a managed node state and health from NNMI, from the command line and GUI.
- Configure SNMPv3 for NNMi.
- Experience with node discovery of firewalls, routers, switches VM Hosts and servers.
- Create, test and deploy policies for managed nodes.
- Understand how to apply aspects to managed nodes in OBM
- Create users in NNMi and OBM and understand how to assign permissions for the users in OBM and NNMi
- Experience with RHEL 6.x and Windows Server 2012 and 2016.
- Open and manage vendor support incident/cases
- Information Assurance
- Maintain policies, templates and aspects.
- Experience with the NNMi and OBM JMX Consoles
- Experience with Vertica for OBR
- Integration of OBM to OBM experience
- NNMi cluster function experience
- Integration of NNMi to NNMi, OBM/RTSM, uCMDB & Global ID experience
- Experience with TBEC/SBEC and notification in OBM
- Deployment of CA certificates to servers in your AOR, applying CA certificates to the products.
- Familiarity with the OBM, NNMi, OA and OBR architecture
- Create policies, templates, and aspects for OBM
- Manage the NNMi and OBM environment form both the command line and user GUI.
- Create users, groups in NNMi and OBM, create roles in OBM.
- Synchronize the OBM configuration between multiple OBM servers.
- Synchronize the NNMi configuration between multiple NNMi servers.
- CompTIA Security + CE Certified
- DOD Secret Security Clearance
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
#CJP, #Secret Clearance, #HP, #Micro_Focus, #Network, #Security, #Cybersecurity #cjpost