Clinical Fellowship/Speech Language Pathology
- Job Title
- Clinical Fellowship/Speech Language Pathology
- Job ID
- Larchmont, NY 10538
- Other Location
We are looking for self motivated, dedicated and passionate Clinical Fellows who will help make a difference in the lives of children they service. Our agency has been awarded a CPSE Contract for Related Services by the Westchester Department of Health. You will be supervised by a NYS state licensed and ASHA certified experienced Speech Language Pathologist. We have jobs throughout Westchester County and services will be provide in the child's home or in a school or daycare setting. You will have a comprehensive and rewarding experience as you develop the skills and training you will need to maximize the potential of each child you service while receiving competitive compensation.
- Provide services to young children with special needs including screening, identification, assessment, diagnosis and treatment.
- Educate and work collaboratively with parents to help child reach their full potential
- Must be detailed oriented and complete all documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Must show patience and kindness to the children service
If interested, please submit your resume and we will be in touch with you.