LEAPROS® MOBILE APP IS NOW NATIONAL!
and Job Search Tool
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Techonology & Engineering
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Human Resources & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
Senior Contracts Administrator
- Job Title
- Senior Contracts Administrator
- Job ID
- Irvine, CA 93063
- Other Location
LEAPROS is a Southern California based, Human Capital Recruitment and Advisory Solutions Firm, specializing in the fields of Finance & Accounting, Information Technology & Engineering, Human Resources & Administration, Sales & Marketing, and Supply Chain & Operations. Our services include professional and executive recruitment, contract staffing, consulting, and advisory solutions.
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: The Contracts Administrator will focus on the administration of commercial and government contracts for a notable global company.
POSITION TITLE: Senior Contract Administrator
POSITION PREVIEW: The Contract Specialist works with Commercial and Principle Commercial Managers to manage customer contracts. Reviews and drafts contractual documentation and negotiates agreements in accordance with corporate policy and applicable legal requirements. Provides inputs and advice on contracts and business risks.
- Provide contract expertise to the team, including, monitoring and giving input on performance against a contract
- Draft, Review, negotiate and navigate sensitive contractual situations with clients, bringing discrepancies or concerns to a resolution
- Demonstrate experience and firm grasp relating to FAR/DFAR and RFP/RFQ's
- Working one on one with internal and external stakeholders on a variety of unique situations
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor Degree preferred, (Extensive experience will be considered!)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills an absolute MUST
- 5+ years of experience in contracts field and a developed understanding of commercial terms and conditions
- Ability to concurrently work multiple projects within requested deadlines
- Understanding of policy & procedures specific to contracting (FAR/DFAR and RFP's/RFQ's)
- Effective communicator both orally and in writing; strong analytical skills; strong interpersonal skills; be adaptable to a variety of business situations.
- Experience with SAP (A Plus) and solid experience navigating within Excel
Please sens all qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
At LEAPROS, we are committed to our ethical principles and core values, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity.