AWS Development Engineer (Remote)
- Job Title
- AWS Development Engineer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Portland, OR 97027
- Other Location
Conexess Group is working with a Fortune 100 Company in their search for multiple AWS Development Engineers. This role can be 100% remote for the right candidate, with very limited travel.
- Take on the most challenging aspects of software implementation, actively contributing code and creating the critical code foundation on top of which other members of the team can build.
- Architecting, developing, testing and deploying highly scalable distributed systems and data processes.
- Re-use existing software development practices where possible for productivity but also introduce new trending industry practices and tools where appropriate.
- Deliver needed project functionality for specific deliverables but deliver in such a way that the value is useful to the organization in the long term.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on in-depth experience of AWS is required, both in terms of core technologies (e.g. EC2, S3, DynamoDB, RDS, …) as well as more recent cutting-edge paradigms (e.g. Lambda, API Gateway, Fargate, …).
- Experience in developing microservices and complex microservice-based platform architectures
- An individual with knowledge of distributed network architectures and network security is required.
- Experience with real-time data sources and message ingestion for processing by filtering, aggregating, and preparing the data for analysis using technologies such as Spark Streaming and Kafka, AWS Kinesis, Firehose.
- Candidates with AWS Associate or Professional Level Certification are highly desired.
***UNABLE TO WORK C2C***