Financial Systems Analyst - Department of Defense (DOD) Programs
- Job Title
- Financial Systems Analyst - Department of Defense (DOD) Programs
- Job ID
- Alexandria, VA 22314
- Other Location
Financial Systems Analyst, Department of Defense (DOD) Platforms
Active Secret Clearance Required
Alexandria, Virginia (Mark Center)
Talent Orchard LLC, a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) with an active 8A status from the SBA is seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to join a project team located in Alexandria VA. You will be supporting the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD). This is a contract position for an initial period of six (6) months with the possibility to join the prime contractor on a salaried basis or extend under contract if all parties are satisfied. The engagement is currently funded through FY’ 2021 with the possibility of extensions of another 5 years beyond that date.
What will you be doing?
- Assist the Government with management and governance across DoD’s financial management processes, data, and systems
- Assist the DoD Comptroller with the implementation of G-Invoicing across the Department
- Track organizational progress with G-Invoicing, answer questions, assist Agencies and DoD organizations as required to ensure a smooth and uniform transition.
- Track organizational progress with CASH, answer questions, assist Agencies and DoD organizations as required to ensure a smooth and uniform transition.
- Help DoD Organizations utilize the DoD centralized data hub, Global Exchange (GEX) to facilitate the exchange of reimbursable transactions
- Support Cash Accountability and Traceability Working Group (CATWG) meetings.
- Work with Stakeholders, contract team leaders, and government leaders to work towards system implementations.
- Provides project administration, schedule management, issue/change management, and test management.
- Provides the government with reports and assists in interpreting organizational implementation data. Investigates issues per management requests and communicates results.
- Drafts correspondence on behalf of the Senior Executive for review and approval
- On behalf of Senior Executive, coordinates communication, including calls, responding to email and interfacing with stakeholders, or their staffs, at all levels
- Prepares internal and external documents and correspondence
- Edits and completes first drafts for written communications to internal and external stakeholders
What do we require from you?
- Strong background with DoD financial systems
- Experience with one of the following required: Defense Agency Initiative (DAI) - preferred, GFEBS, Navy ERP, DEAMS, SFIS
- Broad understanding of the different DoD financial systems with a business function comprehension of their capabilities.
- System architecture knowledge of DoD Financial systems
- 8 years of financial systems experience
- Must be a self-starter that can recognize needs and act with little to no guidance.
- Able to rapidly understand and apply new concepts
- Must possess expert level skills in analyzing and addressing extremely complex problems with nuanced situational dependencies
- Highly motivated professional and capable of managing a demanding workload while prioritizing and managing competing priorities
- Requires exceptional written and verbal communication skills and critical thinking
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Advanced MS Word skills; proficient PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook application skills
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost #cjp #secret #finance #financialanalyst #DAI #GEX