.NET/C# Web Application Developer
- Job Title
- .NET/C# Web Application Developer
- Job ID
- Kansas City, MO
- Other Location
.NET/C# Web Application Developer
Kansas City, MO
Talent Orchard has been contracted by a large defense contractor in their search for a .NET/C# Web Application Developer to support a US Government Customer in Kansas City, MO.
- Manage software application code using version control and problem tracking software expediently and accurately.
- Develop and test clean, portable, well-documented code to produce a high-reliability application.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Work effectively in an Agile software development (or adapted Agile) environment.
- Perform development activities to be done in compliance with application development, database and middleware guidelines and standards.
- Apply and promote good software engineering practices such as test automation, modularization, and simplification.
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implement security and data protection.
- Follow emerging technologies.
- Development is in a Microsoft Windows environment utilizing Visual Studio.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of experience in information systems development which includes systems analysis and design, programming and documentation
- Intensive and progressive experience in developing applications using C#, Net and relational database technologies, specifically SQL Server
- Experience with Microsoft frameworks and tools like Visual Studio
- Should have knowledge in system development using Object Oriented Principles
- Experience with SQL programming [SQL Server] including database design, reporting, integration and analysis services
- Experience with Web Services development.
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Should participate in Design/Code and System review during Scrum development process
- Good written and oral communications skills and able to work in a team which consists developers with different skillsets
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS EXPERIENCE:
- Understanding of micro services architecture
- Experience with Bootstrap and Angular 4.0 beneficial
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Must have a Public Trust clearance or the ability to obtain one.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #.NETdeveloper @KansasCityMOjobs #cjpost #C#developer #webapplicationdeveloper #softwaredeveloper