Paralegal - Bilingual Spanish
- Job Title
- Paralegal - Bilingual Spanish
- Job ID
- Rego Park, NY 11374
- Other Location
A well established Personal Injury law firm, located in Queens, NY, seeks a qualified Paralegal to join their busy practice!
full-time paralegal who can handle the following duties:
- Perform initial client intakes, set up claims, complete personal injury files, mail and support attorneys
- Request and compile medical records/bills, negotiate with providers, and prepare demand packages
- Drafting LOP's, communicate case details with attorney, handle/request vendor and disbursements/checks
- Forward and arrange calls, emails, faxes, and all correspondence
- Scheduling meetings and events for attorney
- Speaking with clients and ensuring high satisfaction/responsiveness
- The ideal candidate will be an outgoing, energetic, self-starter with great customer service skills. Fast typing skills would be ideal for this fully digital firm.
- 3+ years of personal injury case management experience (Required)
- Litigation experience is a plus
- High school or equivalent (Required) Associates or Bachelors preferred
- Spanish a huge plus!