Sales and Marketing Department Administrator
- Job Title
- Sales and Marketing Department Administrator
- Job ID
- Brentwood, TN 37027
- Other Location
Title: Sales and Marketing Department Administrator
Reports to: EVP of Sales
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our client is looking to add a Sales and Marketing Department Administrator will work as part of the Sales and Marketing teams dedicated to ensuring that they are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of Salesforce (CRM) in addition to serving in a full administrative capacity to the Sales and Marketing teams. This person will need to have excellent communication skills, multi-tasking skills, and be very detailed oriented.
- Manage trade show operations by facilitating set-up, coordinating people and venue logistics and executing on all planned show details.
- Monitor leads for our client's sales and marketing teams.
- Monitor and track opportunities, accounts, and contacts, as appropriate, for our sales and marketing teams.
- Import data, monitor and improve quality of data; ensure data integrity by merging duplicate leads, contacts, and accounts; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required.
- Create and maintain sales dashboards and maintain sales reports including folder maintenance.
- Build and manage sales report folders for reps to improve sales efficiency.
- Assist sales leadership to create processes in Salesforce to help monitor activities, leads, trends and sales.
- Assist in RFP process through the collection and compilation of requested information.
- Additional responsibilities to include sales engagement functions, sales executive travel arrangements, and other administrative tasks as assigned
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- A supportive Sales and Marketing team player.
- The ability to effectively prioritize and execute multiple tasks.
- Flexibility and the capacity to embrace change.
- Strong MS Office suite skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal skills
This position requires some travel for major trade shows and off-site sales meetings.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree OR equivalent education/experience
- 3+ years experience as a sales administrator working in SalesForce or other CRM