LEAPROS® MOBILE APP IS NOW NATIONAL!
and Job Search Tool
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Techonology & Engineering
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Human Resources & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
Sr. AR Manager
- Job Title
- Sr. AR Manager
- Job ID
- El Segundo, CA 90245
- Other Location
LEAPROS™ Workforce Solutions strategically links employers and professionals through innovative workforce solutions and transformative technology that catalyze growth for impact. LEAPROS™ is a trusted workforce solutions partner, offering customized recruitment and interim staffing solutions, as well as innovative resources designed to empower employers and professionals to accomplish their hiring and career objectives. Operating on a national platform, our areas of concentration include finance and accounting, information technology and engineering, human resources and administration, sales and marketing, supply chain and operations. Whether you are a talented professional or a company looking for a talented professional, we welcome you to take a leap with us!
CLIENT PROFILE: We have partnered with a highly recognizable and well-branded company in their search for a Sr. AR Manager.
POSITION TITLE: Sr. AR Manager
POSITION SUMMARY: The Sr. AR Manager will be responsible for overseeing the entire Accounts Receivable process of collections, deductions, charge backs and cash applications.
- Ensure timely processing of customer payments, credit memos and deductions
- Lead a team and provide training
- Work closely with Customer Service to ensure alignment between the departments
- Facilitate and provide guidance on problem resolution on matters relating to short-pays, credits, open invoices, EDI transmissions, missing invoices, rate and accessorial analysis, missing PODs and BOLs
- Direct management of aged receivables and AR write-offs
- Ensure accounting principles are followed, leverage data and analytics to mitigate risk
- Respond to audit requests in a timely manner
- Establish accounts receivable team objectives that align with corporate goals
- Ensure timely response and resolution of customer deductions
- Reply to customer (internal and external) inquiries promptly
- Oversee those responsible for performing credit checks to mitigate risk, monitor concerns and adjust credit levels accordingly for existing and new customers
- Oversee those responsible for managing the broker relationships
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers, leadership team, sales and brokers when facilitation towards problem resolution is needed
- Establish metrics that support corporate goals and that are sustainable
- Leverage data and analytics to mitigate risk
- Maintain confidentiality and security of sensitive company information
- Update current Accounts Receivable policies and procedures
- Ensure timely collection of payments
- BA or BS in accounting or finance preferred
- 5+ years working in Accounts Receivable
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Receivable Manager or Supervisor
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great leadership skills as the following position will lead a team
- Strong working knowledge of ERP systems, ability to accurately process numerical data
Please send all resumes or inquires to Daniel Treffry at email@example.com, it is an honor to partner with you on your search!
At LEAPROS™, we are committed to our core values and guiding ethical principles, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity. This commitment enhances our ability to conduct business with the highest level of integrity, solidifying our position as the most trusted workforce solutions partner. To learn more about LEAPROS™ or to speak with one of our recruitment partners, call 866-920-LEAP or visit our website at www.leapros.com.