- Job Title
- BI QA
- Job ID
- Brentwood, TN
- Other Location
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for a BI focused QA Analyst. This is a full time role with a competitive compensation package.
- 8+ years of experience in software quality assurance working on BI/DWH projects.
- 8+ years of experience testing in one or more of the following environments: BI Testing, RDBMS testing, UI testing for SSRS and/or Tableau, and Functional testing.
- 8+ years of experience with any major RDBMS, preferably MS SQL Server, and the ability to write SQL queries using table joins.
- 8+ year experience testing BI Reports.
- 8+ year experience with BI tools – SSRS, Tableau, SSAS, etc.
- Strong knowledge of a typical Agile, SDLC, and SQA methodology
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent testing resource planning and test scheduling skills
- Ability to produce effective software test plans and test cases
- Ability to write quality defects and work directly with developers to resolve the defects
- Solid understanding of build tools and software configuration management standards
- Ability to communicate and work closely with other teams and/or team members.
- Understanding of Data Warehouse concepts, star schema models, database design concepts and architecture for data warehouse is a big plus.
- 2+ SQA experience working within an Agile development framework is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as a test lead is preferred.