Applications Engineer (Windows Server 2012, 16 or 19) - Contract
- Job Title
- Applications Engineer (Windows Server 2012, 16 or 19) - Contract
- Job ID
- Lenexa, KS 66215
- Other Location
Title: Applications Engineer (Windows Server 2012, 16 or 19)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is seeking to hire 2 highly motivated Applications Engineers who will take support cases and provide troubleshooting skills for various FinTech/Banking software products. This position will be supporting customers remotely. The team environment is Windows Operating Systems and MS SQL Server. Successful candidates will have a strong technical background with server administration, IIS and Active Directory experience and advanced troubleshooting skills.
These two positions will have working hours of 8 am to 5 pm CST or 10 am to 7 pm along on-call support duties after hours, weekends and / or as business needs dictate.
Working as part of the Enterprise Application Services, this team supports internally developed but external marketed products for customers (phone, email and onsite).
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Windows Server 2012, 2016 or 2019.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- IIS and/or/ ADFS experience highly preferred.
- Networking experience highly preferred.
- Provides highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site or remote installations, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems.
- Checks out and approves operational quality of system equipment. Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
- Performs on-site or remote customer work including design, installations, repairs, testing, upgrades and/or maintenance on technical products.
- Identifies customers’ needs and clarifies if the responsibility for problem resolution falls to sales personnel, customer support reps, or engineers.
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system. Resolves customer problems and answers questions.
- Serves as liaison between the company and customers.
- Conveys customer feedback to technical design and engineering staff.
- May provide ongoing application, network and security support including servers, firewalls, routers, active directories, etc.