Careers at Resourcing Edge
Empowering companies to focus on success.
Work for Resourcing Edge
We offer an optimistic, high-energy atmosphere of learning and growth. We are personified by associates who are dedicated to:
Connectedness – Engagement with clients and co-workers
Accountability – Delivering results, owning outcomes, working with a sense of urgency
Generosity – Willingness to share time, talents, and resources
Wellness – Pursuit of full potential – physical, intellectual, emotional and financial
Leasing Agent - Luxury Apartments
- Job Title
- Leasing Agent - Luxury Apartments
- Columbus, 43204
- Other Location
The Leasing Agent (LA) markets and promotes leased luxury apartments across the brand in the Columbus area. These areas might include Dublin, Delaware and Pickerington. The LA also assists managers with resident programs, retention, and problem resolution.
· Maintains a detailed knowledge of apartment community, amenities and surrounding area.
· Handles all aspects of leasing apartments, including greeting prospective residents, touring the community, closing the sale, processing applications in a timely manner, typing leases, following up with prospects, obtains signatures for completion of leases/paperwork prior to move-in.
· Provides a daily inspection of model apartments, clubhouse, and other community areas.
· Collects and secures rental payments.
· Produces reports in a timely, accurate, and complete manner.
· Consistently achieves target operating metrics
· Consistently documents prospect contacts
· Assists in marketing efforts (including responding to leads and message) and monitors the accuracy of advertisements and takes appropriate action to correct.
· Assists in leasing events, resident events, and promotions.
· Maintains working knowledge of Fair Housing laws, rules, and regulations concerning apartment leasing and management.
· Assists in inspecting vacant apartments and takes appropriate action to prepare for leasing.
· Promotes resident retention by assisting with the renewal program.
· Reports maintenance problems and ensures that any maintenance service requests received from residents are property recorded, prepared, and follows up on completion.
· Stays informed and complies with all policies and procedures including safety policies and rules.
· We offer a competitive compensation package, including base wages and commissions earned on both new leases and renewals.
· Full-time employees are eligible to participate in our benefits program, including paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, insurance, and 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
· Our locations offer a professional atmosphere to advance your career, while having fun!
FLSA STATUS: Full-time, non-exempt employee.
REPORTS TO: Property Manager
DIRECT REPORTS: None
If you feel confident that you are qualified to handle these responsibilities, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Required Skills
• High school education or equivalent (bachelor’s degree a plus)
• Ability to regularly work weekends and occasionally work overtime
• Ability to calculate rent, payments, fees
• Strong communication skills
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite and common business applications
• Property management and/or sales experience strongly preferred, especially Class A properties
• Valid driver’s license
• Reliable transportation
• Ability/willingness to be contacted after hours and to respond in cases of emergency
• Must be willing to be assigned to other managed properties as needed