Sr. NET Architect - Contract
- Job Title
- Sr. NET Architect - Contract
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC 28209
- Other Location
Title: Sr. NET Architect
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is seeking a Senior .Net Architect to join the team. In this role, you will be expected to be a senior member contributor as it relates to the development efforts for one of our key FinTech software suites. The ideal candidate will have experience leading software teams and be responsible for driving design and development solutions for complex applications.
Our team is responsible for developing and maintaining a suite of web-enabled services and functionality used by hundreds of financial institutions and their customers across the United States.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as a software engineer within the .Net framework.
- Must have experience with MS SQL Server.
- Experience working with Unit Testing.
- Bachelor’s degree: business, software engineering, or computer science degree preferred; advanced degree desirable.
- Experience acting as a Team Lead.
- Understanding of Internet Banking applications.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.