LEAPROS® MOBILE APP IS NOW NATIONAL!
and Job Search Tool
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Techonology & Engineering
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Human Resources & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
- Job Title
- Staff Accountant
- Job ID
- El Segundo, CA 90245
- Other Location
LEAPROS™ Workforce Solutions strategically links employers and professionals through innovative workforce solutions and transformative technology that catalyze growth for impact. LEAPROS™ is a trusted workforce solutions partner, offering customized recruitment and interim staffing solutions, as well as innovative resources designed to empower employers and professionals to accomplish their hiring and career objectives. Operating on a national platform, our areas of concentration include finance and accounting, information technology and engineering, human resources and administration, sales and marketing, supply chain and operations. Whether you are a talented professional or a company looking for a talented professional, we welcome you to take a leap with us!
CLIENT PROFILE: We have partnered with a highly recognizable and well-branded company in their search for a Staff Accountant to help in the preparation of financial reports and month end closing.
POSITION TITLE: Staff Accountant
POSITION SUMMARY: The Staff Accountant is responsible for general accounting activities like managing the GL, assisting with the month,quarter and year end process, including financial statement preparation, J/E, audit schedules, reconciliations and various other reports.
- Assist in month-end closing by preparing financial data and supporting schedules including inventory, other assets, fixed assets, etc.
- Responsible for preparation of work papers and reconciliations to the general ledger as assigned
- Prepare applicable journal entries
- Perform monthly expense analysis and identify and generate journal entry for any unrecorded expenses incurred in the reporting period being closed
- Ensure compliance with IRS, IFRS, GAAP and auditor requirements
- Assist in providing financial information to external auditor, tax advisor and parent company
- Perform financial consolidation
- Prepare miscellaneous tax filings and tax documents as assigned
- Ability to perform, complex, inter-company reconciliations
- Perform Ad-hoc projects as needed
- BA or BS in accounting preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience working in GL accounting
- Strong knowledge of GAAP/IFRS
- Works independently under general supervision
- Ability to read, interpret and analyze financial information
- Ability to multi-task, plan, organize, prioritize and use time effectively
- Intermediate knowledge of ERP system
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in manufacturing, ERP systems, CPA, audit are a plus
Please send all resumes or inquires to Daniel Treffry at email@example.com, it is an honor to partner with you on your search!
At LEAPROS™, we are committed to our core values and guiding ethical principles, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity. This commitment enhances our ability to conduct business with the highest level of integrity, solidifying our position as the most trusted workforce solutions partner. To learn more about LEAPROS™ or to speak with one of our recruitment partners, call 866-920-LEAP or visit our website at www.leapros.com.