IT Business Systems Analyst
- Job Title
- IT Business Systems Analyst
- Job ID
- Wilmington, DE
- Other Location
Conexess Group is working with a large healthcare client in their search for a Business Systems Analyst. In this role you will formulate and define systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications. Not only possesses full technical knowledge of most phases of systems analysis, but also considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment. May instruct, direct, and check the work of business analysis personnel. Acts a team leader for projects with moderate budgets or of a short to intermediate duration.
- Demonstrated knowledge of systems development life cycle; particularly in requirements elicitation, analysis, technical data mapping, traceability & verification preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience required to support complete life-cycle testing (integration, functional, user-acceptance, regression).
- Knowledge and experience with relational database concepts, SQL query techniques and application architecture preferred.
- Solid understanding of the user experience with knowledge of usability best practices.
- Experience with Business Process development and design.
- Experience in the Health Care industry required.
- Experience with Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) health care reform projects a plus Strong leadership skills Interviewing skills, to talk with individuals and groups about their needs and ask the right questions to surface essential requirements information.
- Listening skills, to understand what people say and to detect what they might be hesitant to say.
- Analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- Facilitation skills, to lead requirements elicitation workshops.
- Observational skills, to validate data obtained via other techniques and expose new areas for elicitation.
- Strong writing and communication skills, to write and communicate information effectively (simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely) to customers, managers, and technical staff.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills Organizational skills, to work with the vast array of information gathered during elicitation and analysis and to cope with rapidly changing information.
***UNABLE TO WORK C2C****