- Job Title
- AWS Engineer
- Job ID
- Portland, OR 97204
- Other Location
Conexess Group is aiding a Portland based client in their search for an AWS Engineer/DevOps Engineer. In this role you will be focusing on operationalization and currency of public cloud services to enable application development and support teams to successfully build and operate their solutions.
- This role requires working with development teams to understand and support team/product roadmaps.
- The role will also work with L2/L3 operations teams to ensure the cloud platform is appropriately supported.
- Will be engineering logging, monitoring, networking, build solutions leveraging public cloud service offerings.
- Will use Agile methods (Scrum/Kanban) to organize and execute work.
- Will be supporting wide array of products: Scala, NodeJS, Angular WebApps, Native Mobile
- Experience with AWS/Azure/GCP
- Experience with Docker or related technologies
- Experience with Kubernetes (EKS/OpenShift/etc)
- Experience with Linux
- Secure architecture (encryption, identity, etc.)
- CI/CD concepts and implementation - build automation, build pipelines, deployment automation,
- Networking fundamentals TerraForm/Cloudformation Python/Bash