- Job Title
- Job ID
- Portland, OR 97204
- Other Location
A full-stack developer will have experience with components at each layer of modern web applications. A modern full-stack web developer should have experience with many of the following languages, technologies, platforms, and frameworks.
- Ideal candidate has worked with TypeScript or a language that utilizes static typing and understand the advantages and disadvantages
- Ideal candidate has extensive production experience providing back-end solutions with NodeJS in self-hosted and cloud-hosted environments
- Ideal candidate has multiple deployed applications using Angular, preferably Angular 5+
- Experience with state management libraries such NGRX is a plus
- Experience with Nwrl's Nx workspace framework is also a plus
- Candidates with extensive development in other Web based UI frameworks will work, but should be willing to prove they can rapidly adopt work with Angular concepts.
- Ideal candidate has extensively worked with public RESTful interfaces
- Ideal candidate understands the tenets of protecting client data in motion and at rest as well as different techniques for authenticating and authorizing clients / consumers of service data.
- Ideal candidate has performed primary product development with GIT based source control solutions (Github, Gitlab, etc)
- Ideal candidate will have worked with unix based SQL, NoSQL databases (MongoDB, PostgresSQL, Oracle, etc)
- Ideal candidate has worked with Functional and Unit test based frameworks to develop automated tests (Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, Cypress or Protractor)
- Ideal candidate has worked on projects with container based solutions (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, EKS, etc)