Accounting Clerk (2 Openings) - • 3 months of data entry experience in an accounting environment - Contract
- Job Title
- Accounting Clerk (2 Openings) - • 3 months of data entry experience in an accounting environment - Contract
- Job ID
- Springfield, MO 65804
- Other Location
Title: Accounting Clerk (2 Openings) - 3 months of data entry experience in an accounting environment
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is seeking 2 Accounting Clerks to join our team. Responsibilities would include (but not limited to) compiling and confirming accounting information from customer contracts, vendors and/or internal organizations. Provides high level of support in ensuring accuracy of internal and external company information. You will need to be detail oriented, have had experience in an accounting environment, and have high accuracy when entering data.
- 3 months of data entry experience in an accounting environment
- 1 year of banking, accounting, or book keeping experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Contacts internal or external parties in order to verify or obtain information.
- Inputs data from various sources into existing computer system(s).
- Verifies the integrity and accuracy of information against source documents and makes corrections and adjustments when necessary.
- Confirms, edits and/or proofreads information.
- Frequently checks and/or uses the system and ensures that results match expectations.
- Works closely with other internal organizations to maintain integrity of data. Notifies appropriate parties if more detailed follow-up is required.
- May perform other support functions as requested.