Driven by a Passion for Excellence
We are proud to be the leading independent Global Sales Organization serving the Meetings & Incentives marketplace, with 250+ member luxury hotels and resorts. We have a passion for our clients, a passion for our Members, and a passion to serve. If you are inspired to find out more about the exciting career opportunities at ALHI, join our talent network by creating a profile, or apply for an existing open position.
We offer the largest portfolio of 4 & 5 Diamond/Star Meeting & Incentive resorts located in the world's most desirable locations.
A Great Place To Work
- Competitive Compensation Package - Wages & Vacation/Sick/Holiday time
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability - First day of employment for eligible associates
- 401(k), with employer contributions
- Positive work culture - A diverse and dynamic team of top-level hospitality/travel professionals
Client Engagement Associate
- Job Title
- Client Engagement Associate
- Job ID
- Chicago, IL 60611
- Other Location
Client Engagement Associate
Chicago, IL Office
The Client Engagement Associate role is primarily responsible for the administrative support of the Associated Luxury Hotels International (ALHI) Global Sales Network Team. This position reports to Sales Directors and Managers, with a dotted line the Regional Vice President of Sales, Midwest & Canada.
A minimum of experience in a Global Sales Office (GSO) or Hotels Sales office, as well as a college degree.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Office programs including-; Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, and have the ability to maneuver around and work in sales specific databases.
A working knowledge of Publisher, Adobe and SharePoint is also preferred.
Duties and responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Answer phones and handle inquiries
- Sort and route daily incoming/outgoing mail, packages, and faxes
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Draft and type correspondence
- Compile expense reports
- Make travel and other event arrangements
- Create PowerPoint presentations
- Create availability grids
- Track and manage collection of pick-up information and record in Salesforce
- Update contacts
- Build accounts as instructed
- Enter leads
- Enter responses
- Enter lost updates as instructed
- Log email history activity
- Assign incentive % to accounts
- Use and create basic reports from Salesforce and transfer to Excel as needed
- Update status activity as instructed
- Update and modify forecasts and forecast notes as instructed
- Database clean-up and research as needed
- Create and maintain opportunity profiles for Sales Executive account base
- Send leads with customer specific information as instructed
- Regular follow-up on proposal deadlines to ensure timely delivery to clients
- Communicate lost updates to members as instructed
- Use DMC email solicitation buttons as instructed
- Assist with event related tasks under the direction of the Regional Client Engagement Manager and Marketing
- Assist with special projects, such as special mailers and event marketing.
- Abide by the policies and procedures of Associated Luxury Hotels International.
- Maintain ethical and professional standards of Associated Luxury Hotels International.
- Performance of other duties, as needed and as assigned by the Director of Sales and the Regional Vice President of Sales- Midwest & Canada.