- Job Title
- Business Analyst
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
Conexess Group is looking for multiple IT Business Analysts for several clients in the Nashville area.
- Leads a mid-sized time-limited project or components of a larger project and collaborates with teams of business consultants involved in the evaluation of systems requirements and/or the development of new procedures/processes/or policy solutions to address highly complex business needs.
- May also assess impact and implications from a cost, efficiency, contractual, legal and/or regulatory standpoint.
- Determines requirements, plans projects, establishes priorities and monitors progress. Identifies and exposes the business opportunities and implications of re-engineering projects.
- Identifies and facilitates process design changes and executes process improvement initiatives.
- Analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes and develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements.
- Collaborates with other project managers and will be an individual contributor working on significant processes utilizing independent judgment and discretion. Actions have significant impact on key Department objectives.
- Provides standard professional advice and creates initial reports/analyses for review.
- Performs table entries, data quality review and validations.
- Administers the installation of assigned accounts, including, but not limited to: structure and billing set up, eligibility collection, data base loading, ID cards, preparation of plan materials such as administrative documents, fulfillment files and customer education materials.
- Provides support to assigned accounts by responding to inquiries or resolving issues of concern.