Occupational Therapists (OT) for SY2019-2020
- Job Title
- Occupational Therapists (OT) for SY2019-2020
- Job ID
- Yonkers, NY
- Other Location
Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for a pediatric position in Westchester County? We have clients in several locations THAT NEED YOU!!
Scope of responsibilities:
- Provide Pediatric Occupational Therapy services to individuals and/or groups as indicated on the IEP.
- Assess that Student’s Occupational Therapy needs match IEP Mandate.
- Provide Progress Summary Reports to the Committee on Preschool Special Education (CPSE) or Committee on Special Education (CSE) as indicated.
- Participate in CPSE/CSE meetings as requested to assist in determining appropriate motor goals and Occupational Therapy services.
- Collaborate with administrators, teachers and other staff.
- Submit invoices.
- Maintain appropriate student records such as attendance, service delivery, session notes and student progress in a timely fashion.
- NYS License or NYSED Certification
- Fingerprint Clearance through the State Education Department
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to provide services throughout Westchester County
- Minimum of 3 references
- Date of Birth (can be called into our office at 914-222-9070)
- Social Security Number (can also be called in)
- Experience working with students with various developmental delays and differences
- Experience working in school settings
- Knowledge of IEPs
- Evaluative Experience
We look forward to hearing from you.
We offer competitive Fee for Service Rates.
Who we are:
Salveo Healthcare Solutions, Inc. is a fully insured educational staffing firm. We have established a steadfast growth in placing only the most qualified therapists with excellent educational backgrounds and track records across various schools throughout the five boroughs of New York City and Westchester School Systems.
We offer a wide range of service providers including Occupational Therapists, Speech & Language Therapists, Counselors, School Nurses and Special Education Teachers from preschool through high school.