LEAPROS® MOBILE APP IS NOW NATIONAL!
and Job Search Tool
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Techonology & Engineering
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Human Resources & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
SEC Reporting Manager
- Job Title
- SEC Reporting Manager
- Job ID
- Tampa, FL 33602
- Other Location
LEAPROS™ Workforce Solutions strategically links employers and professionals through innovative workforce solutions and transformative technology that catalyze growth for impact. LEAPROS™ is a trusted workforce solutions partner, offering customized recruitment and interim staffing solutions, as well as innovative resources designed to empower employers and professionals to accomplish their hiring and career objectives. Operating on a national platform, our areas of concentration include finance and accounting, information technology and engineering, human resources and administration, sales and marketing, supply chain and operations. Whether you are a talented professional or a company looking for a talented professional, we welcome you to take a leap with us!
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: LEAPROS Workforce Solutions has partnered with an innovative company providing a wide range of digital marketing and lead generation solutions for niche industries. The Company is publicly traded and offers great growth opportunities as they establish their presence.
POSITION TITLE: SEC Reporting Manager
POSITION SUMMARY: A successful candidate in the role of SEC Reporting Manager will manager the preparation and distribution of financial statements. They will need to ensure the financial statements are in compliance with all SEC regulations and internal financial reporting. The following candidate is fully responsible for all required filings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for preparing and managing all aspects of 10-K, 10-Q, press releases, and other SEC filings
- Responsible for reviewing all regulatory reports and preparing the annual report and proxy statements
- Responsible for internal board reports and any ad hoc reports requested by management
- Responsible for performing the accounting for the Company Stock Option plans as required under FAS 123R
- Responsible for preparing all required Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) documentation relating to the accounting department
- Responsible for assisting in the management of the organization’s external audit
- Responsible for assisting with the oversight of monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing and consolidation processes
- Responsible for reviewing the quarterly tax provision
- Responsible for researching, analyzing, and implementing new accounting literature (FASB, EITF, SEC, etc), including drafting management’s position
- Responsible for interacting on a daily basis senior management, the accounting and finance department, external regulatory agencies, external accountants, investor relations, and internal & outside counsel
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting from a four year college
- CPA Certification
- A minimum of 5-7 years related experience in Accounting and SEC reporting
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley Section 404 compliance regulations
- Experience with Great Plains Dynamics and FRX Report Writer a plus
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite a plus
- Experience with Workiva a plus
Please send all resumes or inquires to Daniel Treffry at firstname.lastname@example.org, it is an honor to partner with you on your search!
At LEAPROS™, we are committed to our core values and guiding ethical principles, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity. This commitment enhances our ability to conduct business with the highest level of integrity, solidifying our position as the most trusted workforce solutions partner. To learn more about LEAPROS™ or to speak with one of our recruitment partners, call 866-920-LEAP or visit our website at www.leapros.com.