LEAPROS® MOBILE APP IS NOW NATIONAL!
and Job Search Tool
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Techonology & Engineering
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Human Resources & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
- Job Title
- Accounting Manager
- Job ID
- Tampa, FL 33602
- Other Location
LEAPROS™ Workforce Solutions strategically links employers and professionals through innovative workforce solutions and transformative technology that catalyze growth for impact. LEAPROS™ is a trusted workforce solutions partner, offering customized recruitment and interim staffing solutions, as well as innovative resources designed to empower employers and professionals to accomplish their hiring and career objectives. Operating on a national platform, our areas of concentration include finance and accounting, information technology and engineering, human resources and administration, sales and marketing, supply chain and operations. Whether you are a talented professional or a company looking for a talented professional, we welcome you to take a leap with us!
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: LEAPROS Workforce Solutions has partnered with an innovative company providing a wide range of digital marketing and lead generation solutions for niche industries. The Company is publicly traded and offers great growth opportunities as they establish their presence.
POSITION TITLE: Accounting Manager
POSITION SUMMARY: A successful candidate in the role of an Accounting Manager will supervise the day to day workflow of General Ledger activities. The following candidate will help assists the Assistant Controller in ensuring timely and accurate data for preparation of the Company's general ledger and financial reports and ensure that financial transactions are properly and accurately reported in the Company's general ledger system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for ensuring that accounting transactions are recorded in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 Regulations
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing journal entries for the month-end and year-end close process
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing account reconciliations and providing detailed fluctuation explanations
- Responsible for assisting operational management with the calculation and analysis of certain monthly revenue and expense accruals
- Responsible for the preparation of quarter-end and year-end audit schedules and supporting documentation for quarterly & annual public filings and the external auditors
- Responsible for assisting with the filing of government surveys, sales tax and property tax returns
- Responsible for developing and interpreting relevant analyses, reports, and schedules as well as performing special projects as requested
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting from a four year college
- Minimum of 5-7 years related accounting experience preferably a combination of public accounting and private industry company (public company preferred)
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley Section 404 compliance regulations
- Experience with Great Plains Dynamics and FRX Report Writer a plus
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite a plus
- Experience with Paycom and payroll accounting a plus
- Experience with business license renewal, census bureau completion, property taxes, sales and use taxes, and unclaimed property a plus
- a CPA Certification a plus
Please send all resumes or inquires to Daniel Treffry at firstname.lastname@example.org, it is an honor to partner with you on your search!
At LEAPROS™, we are committed to our core values and guiding ethical principles, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity. This commitment enhances our ability to conduct business with the highest level of integrity, solidifying our position as the most trusted workforce solutions partner. To learn more about LEAPROS™ or to speak with one of our recruitment partners, call 866-920-LEAP or visit our website at www.leapros.com.