Systems Administrator III
- Job Title
- Systems Administrator III
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph required
Talent Orchard, LLC has been contracted by a top defense firm in their search for a Systems Administrator professional for opportunities in Annapolis Junction, MD.
- Organizes and directs the configuration and operation of information management systems
- Provides the day-to-day system administration to include system and resource optimization, and user assistance
- Conducts capacity and performance analysis, and provides system configuration change and upgrade recommendations
- Increases system administrator efficiency and accuracy via the use of automated tools and scripts, develops system administrator procedures, and conducts system administrator training and skills assessment
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities and programming techniques and controls
- Performs system capacity analysis and planning, maintains servers, creates monitoring reports and logs, and ensures functionality of system links
- Performs configuration management and documentation of network and system topologies
- Prepares technical implementation plans that provide integrated solutions, including actions, milestones, timelines, and critical paths required for complete solutions
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of the organization’s hardware, software, and network components in addition to knowledge of programming languages and operating systems, current equipment and technologies in use, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring tools
- Plans, organizes, and documents complex system design activities and configure systems to be consistent with the USCYBERCOM policies and procedures
- TS/SCI with CI Poly
- 10 years of system administrator experience
- High School Diploma
- DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAT Level I Certification
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to provide solutions to difficult problems
- Understanding of military operations.