Instructional Design Specialist (Education Training & Adobe Captivate Exp.) - Contract
- Job Title
- Instructional Design Specialist (Education Training & Adobe Captivate Exp.) - Contract
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75025
- Other Location
Title: Instructional Design Specialist (Education Training & Adobe Captivate Exp.)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our Application Education Team is looking to add 3 Instructional Designer contractors to the team. This candidate will be working on a variety of projects, including – but not limited to – reviewing existing pre-recorded training (eLearning) to catch formatting and content errors; updating and republishing existing eLearning courses; creating new eLearning courses and updating and creating documentation and other training materials. The individual must have experience working Adobe Captivate. This position also requires excellent written and communication skills to ensure the training courses and other documents they create are accurate. The individual will be communicating with coworkers and business units to ensure the correct information is included. The projects can move quickly, so the right individual will be able to transition between multiple projects and responsibilities quickly.
- At least 3 years of experience in education training.
- At least 2 years of experience in instructional design.
- Proficient with using Adobe Captivate.
- Experience with Storyline 360, Camtasia, TechSmith SnagIt, Cornerstone Learning Management System,
- Experience creating and using videos in E-Learning.
- Researches, designs, schedules, and implements training projects.
- Analyzes specific needs of education development projects. Collects and reviews technical specifications required of education projects. Determines type of learning needed and develops the learning content.
- Writes, designs, edits, and maintains documentation and training materials, including eLearning, videos and PowerPoint.
- Coordinates publication and dissemination of those materials.
- Develops, evaluates, and designs instructionally sound appropriate educational materials according to corporate style guidelines and specifications.
- Maintains education files and file hierarchy according to department specifications.
- May conduct application training classes in a live or on-line virtual environment.