- Job Title
- Solutions Architect
- Job ID
- Plymouth, MI 48170
- Other Location
As a Solutions Architect, you will be the point person for designing product lifecycle solutions and helping them realize their vision within their industry. This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, technical leadership skills, process improvement skills as well as Teamcenter PLM configuration and customization implementation skills. In this role, you will perform as a trusted advisor on architectural design to address business problems ensuring that the technical integrity of the solution remains aligned to requirements and value delivery throughout project and that the various project solutions.
As part of the Professional Services team, you will work with Consultants, Product Architects, Project Managers, Industry Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success.
- Understand and demonstrate how PLM services will impact and integrate with customers’ initiatives, business drivers, value and impact.
- Set and manage stakeholders’ expectations, demonstrating thought leadership to effectively influence key contacts and recommend solutions
- Direct the delivery of customer requirements workshops using existing Templates to produce functional and requirement specifications and Solution Outlines
- Lead overall architectural design area of a project and solutions to address the customers’ business requirements
- Understand customers’ goals and objectives in order to identify what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be efficient and productive
- Translate business requirements in specific PLM solutions, applications or process designs for moderately complex projects
- Provide advice to the definition of required strategies for migration or management of legacy systems and data
- Provide technical advice for proof of concepts and demonstration for Country/Vertical opportunities and leadership for strategic proof of concepts and demonstration/prototypes.
- Make technical recommendations and implement overall system design of the Teamcenter PLM Solution
- Support project management activities as a way to control the scope, cost, schedule and quality of the project
- Communicate project processes, progress by interacting with the customers to support customer expectations and support customer adoption
- Mentor Product Architects & Implementation team members
- United States Citizen with no dual citizenship, ties to another country, foreign passports or visas
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or equivalent years of experience (8+) in PLM.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in engineering and/or manufacturing processes for design and development of products.
- Three 3-5 years of experience in implementing Teamcenter Solutions or similar products, such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile is desired
- Minimum three (3) years of experience guiding a team of consultants during a software implementation
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience working in a customer facing environment
- Strong understanding of PLM solutions software.
- Technical Leadership skills and proven track record of leading multi-disciplinary teams.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledgeable of and understands common software development principles and lifecycle
- Experience with and ability to undertake programming and standard testing tasks in one programming language on a UNIX or Windows development platform
- Intermediate knowledge of infrastructure and database systems with the ability to undertake key activities
- Understands advance processes within the software, and how to move between the systems.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences throughout the company and government executives.
- Ability to effectively communicate progress, status and issues to internal and external customers.
- Ability to obtain and meet Business goals and results
- Ability to promote complex solutions and drive acceptance with confidence
- Ability to lead project work streams in more than one specialist product domain
- Ability to work independently, as well as on a team.
- Must be focused on directing others in accountability, collaboration, effective communication, and have a strategic mindset that develops talent. All of these talents which ultimately drive results.
- Proficient with Sandard MS Office applications, such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Understanding of Change Management
- Certification in CompTIA Security+ is highly preferred.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 75%
United States Citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret Level U.S Government Security Clearance
Primary Location: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%