Careers at Resourcing Edge
Empowering companies to focus on success.
Work for Resourcing Edge
We offer an optimistic, high-energy atmosphere of learning and growth. We are personified by associates who are dedicated to:
Connectedness – Engagement with clients and co-workers
Accountability – Delivering results, owning outcomes, working with a sense of urgency
Generosity – Willingness to share time, talents, and resources
Wellness – Pursuit of full potential – physical, intellectual, emotional and financial
Certified Medical Assistant
- Job Title
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Columbus, OH 43054
- Other Location
This specialty practice located north of Riverside Hospital seeks a certified Medical Assistant for a full-time position. This practice has very low turnover, provides medical insurance benefits, 401k/Profit sharing plans and annual performance evaluations. We show our appreciation to our team members. We are looking for a someone who has a strong work ethic, is pleasant, compassionate and looking for long term employment. Some of the primary duties of this position include: $15 - $16/hour.
- Greeting and rooming patients.
- Updating patient medical records and forms.
- Coordinating with hospitals, office and testing labs.
- Ensuring a safe and clean environment.
- Interacting positively with patients and staff members
- Taking detailed medical histories and accurately recording data in the EHR.
- Assisting physician during examination.
- Explaining treatment procedures to patients.
- Preparing patients for exams and procedures.
- Phoning in prescriptions and phone triage.
- Required Skills
2 years of Physician Office/Medical Assisting experience
Certification as a Medical Assistant
Internal Medicine or Endocrinology Experience preferred